Saturday, January 31, 2009

One month, one blog

Greetings Blogger World! This year I have made a new years resolution to blog once a month in attempt to explore another avenue of expression, and see firsthand what the craze is all about. For those of you that do not know me, you’ll find that me blogging on the last day of the month will probably be the norm rather than the exception. Being the natural procrastinator that I am, it is clearly January 31, 8:00pm and I have yet to submit a post – case in point. I am, however, making valiant attempt in ensuring this new years resolution lasts at least one month. We’ll see what happens…

Anyway, I thought it would be fitting being that this is my FIRST post to write a little about of who I am and introduce myself to BloggerNation.

I will turn 30 minus 1 years of age this July. I am originally from Houston and am the oldest of four siblings. I am typically someone who goes with the flow, hates drama, intrigued by relationships, lover of all sports – especially baseball, craves creativity and looks for inspiration around every corner. I am most intrigued or captivated by: all sorts of music, lyrics, photography, authenticity, knowledge, laughter, art and Scripture. There lies an innate desire in me to influence in a positive way, be influenced and tap into passion. I have spent the majority of my life in pursuit these three things and although I may never see them come into fruition, the pursuit of such has been an amazing ride so far. My hope in blogging is to first be authentic with everyone as well as myself, inspire and hopefully make people laugh.

One month, one blog!

Chris

2 comments:

Paula said...

Brother!!! Welcome to blog world! Sorry to say brother, but it's March and you are behind 2 blogs already. ;) I can't wait to read more.

Paula said...

still nothing :(

...come on brother give me something